Wednesday 18 April 2018

I will Fix your 5 WordPress Issues,Bugs

I will Fix your 5 WordPress Issues,Bugs












About:

Please message me before placing the order to ensure availability, to avoid delays and saving your time. I usually respond within minutes.


Hi,Having an error/bugor design issue on your wordpresswebsite and want to fix it in no time?


Let a Professional WordPressDeveloper with three years of experience take care of it.Believe me, you will get cost-effective, reliable and quick Solution.


I can.


  • fix wordpressissues


  • theme installation amp; configuration


  • fixwordpresscss issues


  • fix menus


  • responsiveness issues


  • fixwordpresserrors


  • woocommerce related issues


  • website migration or backup


  • customization of theme


  • white screen of Death


  • error establishing the database connection.


  • Fixing plugin issues


I can do any type of WordPresscustomization!

For me, it is very important to achieve exactly what you need for your website, so enjoy hiring and get what you want.

So, do not waste your time reading the gig.

Contact me NOW, with your details. I will respond you very soon!

With best regards,
Ali

Reviews


cmusodza:yes great work. 5 star service

kestkace:superb service and fast at fixing all tasks assigned. will recommend his gigs!!! excellent job, thanks man!!!

jamie2364:Ali is the best on Fiverr - consistently does great work and excellent communication and everything else - I never ask anyone else since I’ve found Ali. Thanks brother

alirazarex:Jamie is absolutely amazing! I'd recommend him to anyone.\r\nThank You!

ormansingh:Great service


No comments:

Post a Comment