Monday 2 April 2018

I will create a wordpress blog for you

I will create a wordpress blog for you












About:

Thinking of starting to earn money or help people.
Then You are at the Right Place.
I will give you a awesome Wordpress Blog with a premium WP theme so that you can earn Money and Do the following things, it will include:
  • 5 to 15 categories
  • Home Page with all Posts Showing
  • 15 Dummy posts
  • Basic settings
  • Social Sharing buttons
  • All the Necessary Widgets
  • Basic SEO

Please Discuss about the Theme before purchasing. We have 100+ Blog themes that you would love.


Thanks n Regards.
Sieger Creations



DO not order if you want a Whole site. Its only for a Blog

To get a Customized Awesome Premium Blog Message Us to get a Good Quote

NOTE: If you Have Wordpress.com Account then Please Do not Order

Reviews


rregis:Had to keep prodding

siegercreations:Good Experience. Blog delivered as discussed.

ansmith829:I needed some assistance with creating my blog- I am new to blogging.

siegercreations:Good Experience.

leightonc:Great communication, really helpful and delighted with end result


No comments:

Post a Comment