Sunday 1 April 2018

I will customize your WordPress theme or plugin or fix bug (single bug fix / customization).

I will customize your WordPress theme or plugin or fix bug (single bug fix / customization).












About:

Fighting with an error to resolve it or struggling to make some changes in your WordPress theme or plugin? Either you need customizations or error fixation. This gig will solve your problem.

Order now to get your problem solved.

I've been playing with WordPress from past 4 years and everyone knows that we learn when we play ;) 

In this gig, I'm offering:

  • WordPress theme customization
  • WordPress bug fixes (related to theme or plugin)
  • Plugin configuration
  • CSS tweaks
  • Jquery tweaks
  • Installation and setup

Get your desired customization and fixation through this gig.

Don't forget to inbox your issue first before placing the order :) 
Note: It's one gig per task.

Reviews


ladykys:I love working with Wordpress09! Will continue to use her for my website updates

jdlsourcing:I can highly recommend wordpress09. She completely over-delivered on this gig! Looking forward to work with her again :)

eminemmedion:Amazing hope to work together again!!

wordpress09:Very supportive and encouraging person (y)

sammueltran:Tytyyyyyyy


No comments:

Post a Comment