Sunday 1 April 2018

I will customize any wordpress theme

I will customize any wordpress theme












About:

Welcome To My GIG

Are you thinking to build your own website by a Professional Developer? Awesome! you have come to the right place. I will help you to make your dream comes true. Please read carefully.

What I'm offering?

    • Install WordPress and setup your Theme
    • Customize the Theme with your Content
    • Suggest Theme for design selection
    • 100% responsive design provide
    • All browser supported
    • Multi language support
    • 100% money back guarantee (If not satisfy with my service)
    • 7 days free service after completing my job
    • All time ready to response your message
    • Fix error and bug within a short time
    • Slider revolution, Contact Form 7 support

    What you will get from me?

    • Complete professional Website
    • Free Graphics designing Support if need
    • Honor and good behaviors
    • Timely deliver my job

    What I need from you?

    • Job information in details for making my job clear
    • Your wp-admin access Link, User and Password
    • If possible cPanel access
    • If you bought any Theme I need it to customize
    • Clear Logo

    So, what are you waiting for? Feel free to message me. I am always be online for response your message. Before leaving this GIG please hit the Favorite button

    Thanks
    DayesProdhan
    Graphics Designer and WordPress Expert

    Reviews


    wangtim2014:Thanks for your prompt service.

    dayesprodhan:Amazing person. Hope we will work together again. Thanks

    alexmiller57:Communicative

    dayesprodhan:awesome experience

    thrivankasenana:Very fast delivery. He does more than I expect. Hope we will be together for long time. Very professional to work with DayesProdhan. I will hire him for more work of mine ahead .. all d best and keep up the good work\n


    No comments:

    Post a Comment