Sunday 1 April 2018

I will design, develop and customize responsive wordpress website

I will design, develop and customize responsive wordpress website












About:

I am here to create, design and develop responsive wordpress website or any other CMS. I have developed websites for many agencies. I love my Freelancing Job and always focus to provide quality work to my clients.

Designing, Developing, Fixing, Customization Website, PSD TO HTML - Responsive, or any other CMS Work

I can create any kind of website
- E-Commerce
- Portfolio
- Real Estate
- Directory
- Health Care
- Author site
- Business
- Reviews
- Blog
- Resume
- Automobile etc


What i can do for you?
- Install Wordpress on your domain/hosting.
- Create new site for you
- Theme installation with demo contents.
- Develop E-Store for you

What you will provide me

- Cpanel & FTP Account details.
- Wordpress login details if already installed.
- Premium theme & demo content original files (In case of premium theme).

Why Me?
- Fast Delivery
- Customers Satisfaction
- Professional Attitude
 -100% Money back guarantee
 
I can also help to migrate your website to new host.

I am sure you will happy with my work and loyalty. Don't waste your time just hire me

Please contact me before ordering the gig.

Reviews


weiliangchung:Working with Mehmood was a really pleasant experience. He was patient and understanding, taking the time to explain the processes that enabled me (a moderately experience e-commerce owner) to understand the website functions better.\n\nHe went out of his way to implement improvements and gave a lot of useful feedback as if it was his own store!

mehmoodkhalil:You're the BEST. Loved working for you and look forward to working with you again one\r\nday! Wishing you all the success in the world. You are cool and friendly. Thank you for tip

uniqueperfect:perfect design...Thanks

mehmoodkhalil:Thanks a lot , I appreciate it.

ibrahimmadda:great work by mehmood ! outstanding seller


No comments:

Post a Comment