Wednesday 25 March 2020

Develop Wordpress Custom Plugin











About:

Contact me before place your order .



I have 5 years experience in WordPress development , having expertise in plugin development , plugin customization , plugin modification too.



Over the last 4 years I have developed and customize 50+ WordPress plugins like:



1) Custom Shipping functionality in Woo commerce and custom functionality in WordPress website

2) loan Calculators , mortgage calculator, custom calculator

3) Custom Payment gateway in Woo commerce

4) Auto responder in Woo commerce

5) Custom checkout Plugins

6) Product and Blog post Reviewing plugins

7) Blog post reordering plugins (drag and drop)

8) Modification of existing plugins (code canyon plugins) and add new features in Existing plugins



Key Services



  • 100%  Satisfactions
  • Fast Response Rate
  • Frequent Updates
  • 1 Week Full support 


Feel free to message me your requirement I am always ready for WordPress work.



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very satisfied, and I would recommend Rahul to everyone. He provided me more support than I expected and also took that extra mile to make sure our partnership worked!

Seller's Response:

Great Experience, Always ready for future work Thanks a lot.

Seller's Response:

Great service, delivered the project as we discussed and on time. Communication was good. And he even made some edits after the payment was done. Excellent work. Thanks for your work!

Seller's Response:

Great Experience Always Ready for future work Thank you

Seller's Response:

Great work. Bradley works fast and gets the job done.




No comments:

Post a Comment