Thursday 5 March 2020

Build Responsive Wordpress Website Design And Blog











About:

Available now for taking new orders!



Why choose me?

 

I’ve been designing and developing WordPress websites for more than five years. With a firm footing I have an experience of large range projects including but not limited to blog, e-commerce, agency, directory listing, job portal, real-estate and many more. I work with focus on StandardAesthetics and Professionalism to deliver right product for your business.



What do you get?

 

  • Highly professional and responsive design on all devices
  • All browsers compatible
  • SEO and Mobile friendly structure
  • Speed optimized
  • Best user experience and CTAs
  • Customized design
  • E-commerce with various payment integrations
  • Premium wordpress themes
  • FREE copyrights images and graphics
  • Secured and user friendly admin panel
  • Social media integration
  • Live chat integration
  • Mailchimp or other mailing lists integrations
  • Content upload
  • EXTRA BONUSES and much more…

 

What more do I offer?

 

If you have any requirements that are not covered by any wordpress theme or plugin. I can help you in customized theme and plugin development.

 

Note: Special discounts for Repeat Buyers. Please contact me Before ordering & read FAQs.



Reviews


:

This provider was phenomenal! The communication was timely and clear, I had provided a very specific set of directions which he adhered to, as well as offered recommendations to improve! I was having technical issues on my end, and the seller was not only patient with me, but took extra steps to insure that he could walk me through the process. I highly recommend utilizing this provider and I already look forward to working with them again.

:

I'm very satisfied with the end result. Zain is really great at what he does. Would definiatelly recommend and looking forward to work with him again in the future.

:

Zain is a very credible wordpress designer. He delivered a fantastic theme as per our request and I can confidently say I will re-use Zain in the future.

:

awesome job again. if you are looking for a responsive, detailed person to work with - you have got it. a pleasure to work with on all fronts.

:

Very easy to work with. I had quite a few changes and he made every one just as I requested. I would highly recommend Zainmalik96!!




1 comment:

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Professional WordPress designer

    ReplyDelete