Tuesday 24 March 2020

Help You For Customizing Wordpress Through Skype Or Anyother











About:

Hi, do you ever need to get information about your project or about your website those are related with WordPress? I'm here to help you live on SKY PE, hangout or any other ! I've 2+ years experience with wordpress development and completed 200+ projects successfully.



✪ How this works?:



After placing an order i'll supply my sky pe or hangout ID , then we will connect in sky pe or hangout and will set a time for our conversation at your convenience time frame. 



✪ What we will do in this gig?:



  • Anything related with WordPress
  • You will send me questions that you want to know about wordpress 
  • I will give you all answers on Skype during live Session
  • I will also tell you each thing of wordpress including all main elements like page , post, media, blogs etc
  • i will tell you how to edit your existing website using any builder or without builder 


Note: I'll supply my Sky pe id only after placing order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This Guy Is a Genious. He Is Highly Professional, Patient and Talented. If you really want a great job done without any hassle this is the guy for you. Highly Recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Ecellent service

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Responds very fast and very sweet and understanding. Will continue using for all of my website needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment