Wednesday 25 March 2020

Clone Wordpress,Migrate Blogger To Wordpress











About:

Transfer,migrate or clone Wordpress Website Within Few Hours



I will transfer,clone,duplicate your wordpress site.The entire website will be copied including the design ,posts, tags, pages, images, plugins, themes,database files, etc...

Blogspot to wordpress migration is also included.



If you have any doubts, please feel free to contact me.I can also help you with any problems you are facing with WordPress. 



My WordPress Migration Service for $5 Includes:


  • Blogger to WordPress migration.
  • Wp website migration to new host.
  • Clone wordpress website.
  • Transfer wp website.
  • Wp Migration from one domain to another.
  • Wp Migration from Development domain to main live.


If you have any questions then don't hesitate, please Feel free ask me.I will be happy to assist you.




Thanks,

Reviews


:

Great and skill guy to work with. Highly recommended.

:

Always perfect work, done ahead of schedule.

:

Perfect - as always. We can always count on francissachin to do excellent work!

:

Fantastic work by the seller. Very satisfied. Great delivery. 6-Stars rating in my book. FAST Communication. Highly recommended! I will buy more. Thank you.

:

This was my project with this developer and it went very well. I will hire again and look forward to more success.




No comments:

Post a Comment