Thursday 26 March 2020

Develop Wordpress Website Theme, HTML To Wordpress











About:

I am WordPress Expert working with this technology for more than 5years. 

I will Develop your WordPress Theme and Build the site as you want! If you have PSD design or HTML file and want to convert it to WordPress platform, You found the right 

 My service includes:



  •  PSD HTML to Wordpress
  •  Theme creation Homepage Blog page.
  •  Installation of your WordPress Theme. 
  •  Customization of your Theme.
  •  Custom post type.
  •  Custom page template.
  •  Advanced feature theme customizer.
  •  Adding a feature like a contact form, custom post type custom page template.
  •  Full-featured ready to use the website (Premium package).


Services Features:

Clean Well commented code, Responsive design, Very fast response time, Expert Friendly Support. The gig will be provided in time with unlimited revisions, and Money Back GuaranteeFree support 1 Month for Extended order.

Feel free to discuss for further information, I will be glad to listen to you.



!important

Price depends on project type and complexity.

Don't forget to message me before you order!

Reviews


:

I'm a novice. Seller was patient and worked with me. Told me not to worry, Everything turned out well.

:

another great job by Shahin, thank you..

:

another great job by Shahin, thank you..

:

Great seller

:

This guy has really a big talent in working with wordpress. Also special wishes were realized in shortest time. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment