Tuesday 3 March 2020

Redesign Your Wordpress Website Within 2 Days











About:

Do you bore with your present website's look?????



Don't worry, I am here to make you happy.



I will Redesign your website with new technology and give it a fresh and Professional look.

This will help you to attract more visitors to your website.



Message me before placing your ORDER with description to get a quotation.





Services We Provide:



  • Existing Wordpress Website Redesign.
  • Landing page redesign.
  • Page layout design.
  • Replace the existing logo with a new one.
  • Contact Form layout redesign.
  • Comment box on pages and posts.
  • Blog post layout.
  • Sidebar content and layout.
  • Adding slider on existing website.





Delivery:



Most of the ORDER we deliver within 2 days. If the extra time needed,  we will notify you.



Why Me:



I am giving you 100% Satisfaction Guarantee unless full money back.



Note: 1 Gig for 1 task



Feel free to ask any questions





Reviews


Seller's Response:

First verison was not so good but last version was very good. Thanks. Gonna order again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks! I appreciate that.

Seller's Response:

Pulak went above and beyond my expectations. He encountered a problem with the rss feed on my website and spent extra hours until it was resolved.

Seller's Response:

One of the best experience! Very supportive and helpful. Thanks for the TIP.

Seller's Response:

The best professional I've ever hired. Good job and fast




No comments:

Post a Comment