Tuesday 3 March 2020

Create Wordpress Website Or Blog











About:

I am a Level 2 seller. 



I have over 3 years of experience working with WordPress on a near-daily basis. 



I have worked on projects ranging from small blogs to large sites.  



WordPress hosting & Theme Assistance: I will assist you in choosing the right WordPress hosting & theme.





  • All websites are built responsive and follow current on-page SEO methods. 
  • I will also recommend good WordPress themes based on your requirement.
  • I will create the complete WordPress website over the theme ( free or premium) selected by you.
  • I will install and configure extra plugins based on your requirement.

If you have any questions, Please Contact me before you order the Gig! I do answer within the hour. 

100% satisfaction guarantee. Please contact me before ordering. For additional services please look at my other gigs or contact me.



Note: I also have a collection of a few premium themes, which I can provide you for free.



Reviews


:

Great Web Designer.

:

Always does great work!!!

:

highly recommended

:

Seller did good work. Would use him again, yes.

:

Always awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment