Monday 2 March 2020

Create An Elegant Wordpress Website Or Blog











About:

Note: Please let me know before ordering this gig and discuss about your project.

Hi there,

My name is Sami. I have been a professional web designer/developer for the past 5 years. I have designed and developed over 200 plus websites for many different types of companies. I am a Google Adwords certified digital marketer and certified wordpress developer.



I offer complete WordPress website design and development. From your company’s website to business ecommerce website. 



I can provide these services:



  • WordPress Installation and Setup on Your Hosting

  • Theme installation and setup on your site.

  • Demo Content Installation

  • Necessary Plugins Installation.

  • Google analytics integration

  • Responsive & SEO Friendly Design

  • Ecommerce Installation & Setup

  • Security and SEO plugin setup

  • Custom contact form setup for your site.



I will provide you complete tutorials and resources for free that will enable you to manage site yourself. If necessary I will also provide complete ongoing support with no cost at all.



Gig Guarantee:

  • 100% satisfaction Guaranteed.

  • Premium Support even after work is delivered.

  • Unlimited revisions till you are satisfied

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Had a great experience working with Axpart to create my website. Seller responded promptly to my messages and made the needed adjustments to my specifications. Would highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thanks! You site looks really beautiful! It was an amazing experience to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Perfect service as usually! I needed some fixes on woocommerce and luckly Axpart did a good job! Everything solved now! Thank you*****

:

Thanks a lot. Love to work with you again.

:

Great work and fast delivery !




No comments:

Post a Comment