Thursday 26 March 2020

Migrate Any Website To New Host Or Domain











About:

Looking to Migrate Your website to a new host? Great! I'm here to help I can migrate/transfer your website from one host to another host.



This is an excellent and cost effective Service for you if you need someone reliable & quick to take charge of your website migration.



What I offer:



+ WordPress Migration from one host to another host



+ WordPress Migration to new Domain Name



+ Migration of your complete old web-hosting account to new web-hosting account.(Complete Cpanel/WHM migration) 



+ Transfer of WordPress from Hosting account to VPS or Dedicated Server



+ Email Migration



What's Included in 1 gig (1 basic $5 gig) :



+ WordPress or any other websites migration 



+ Unlimited data transfer 



+ Complete Web-hosting Setup



Hosting Companies and tools that I support:



Over the past few years I've worked with almost all big web-hosting providers and I know Ins and outs of every web host and I can support you with almost any type of web-hosting provider.



NOTE:

For any Non-WordPress website migration please contact me before placing order.



What I need from you: 



- Admin access to your site 



- Access to your web hosting or Server,VPS etc.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank u very much

:

Type a comment…

:

The best seller/worker on Fiverr. I've only had positive experiences. Very dependable

:

Awesome seller

:

Outstanding Experience!




1 comment:

  1. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing...
    Free Domain Registration

    ReplyDelete