Wednesday 26 September 2018

I will do wordpress website customization

I will do wordpress website customization












About:

                               Please contact me before placing an order

I have been working with WordPress for more than 5 years and I have excellent skill in.WordPress works with Wordpress every day and am fully up to date with the latest in functionality, responsiveness and design trends. I am fully experienced in all aspects of website design using WordPress and can also advise on SEO best practices and website optimization. I also have skills in PHP, CSS3, and html5 which I use to customize WordPress sites

My Services:

  1. Theme installation
  2. Theme customization
  3. Woocommerce customization
  4. Change the administrator login url
  5. Custom style for anything
  6. Site Design and Layout
  7. Enable/disable HTML in WP comments
  8. Header, Footer & Background
  9. CSS
  10. Plugin installation
  11. Custom style for anything
  12. Speed up the website
  13. Logo & Favicon customization
  14. Improve the Security of your website
  15. Change the Permalink Structure
  16. And much more.

Why Choose Me?
24/7 available
100% Money Back Guaranty.

I am very much looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


kmoonmarketing:Excellent as always will continue doing projects with him. Thank You :)

swadeshbaidya:Very helpful and great client. I am very happy to work with him. Thank you

daveliow:very thorough. great communication. Thanks!

swadeshbaidya:Your appreciation is my inspiration. I would like to work with you in future. Thanks

btell38:yes very profesional with hes work im very glad i hired hi .


No comments:

Post a Comment