Friday 28 September 2018

I will do upto 10 changer/ Theme installation & setup demo/Install 2 plugin with setup/create 1 page

I will do upto 10 changer/ Theme installation & setup demo/Install 2 plugin with setup/create 1 page












About:

Hi there, 
Looking for some one to do;
-changes to your website
-add/edit/remove content
-update theme/plugins
-fix bugs, errors
-improve design, fix design issues
-redesign page
-add pages
Then look no further.

Though i am new to this platform, i have extensive experience of WordPress and Custom development.  

Reviews


benhession:Fantastic seller! Great communication and fulfilment would definitely recommend.

ibrahimshah361:Great buyer. It is always a pleasure working with him.

iamadil2:I needed an urgent task done and Ibrahim did it on time with great quality. A very great professional. I am already thinking of starting a new project with him.

ibrahimshah361:Great buyer. Very understanding and easy to work with. I would love to work with him again.

techdroid711:Very Knowledgeable and Helpful. Solved all my issues without any hassle. Will come again and highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment