Saturday 29 September 2018

I will customize n install wordpress theme,fix css issues

I will customize n install wordpress theme,fix css issues












About:

With 3 years of  long history in WordPress designing and troubleshooting, I have polished my skills to the next level.
You can take my services regarding
  • Customization of WordPress theme as per your demand.
  • WordPress installation and Setup.
  • Installation & Configuration of any plugin or widget.
  • Fixing WordPress errors.
  • Fixing css issues
All the designs and customization will be fully responsive and will be delivered within the committed time.


Note: Price of gig will vary by how much hard work to be done on the task... So kindly send the details of the task in inbox and then we can talk on price..

Reviews


wwcfam2015:amazing I never found someone so kind like her she worked so hard and got everything done that I needed and she did extra I'm so pleased I will be back

wpscope:overall experince wad nice

glammod:She was thorough and helpful

wpscope:i shifted the website from spacesquare to wordpress. it was a nice experience.

cantormel:Excellent work. Fixed my Wordpress issues in a matter of hours! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment