Friday 28 September 2018

I will convert PSD designs to wordpress with responsive

I will convert PSD designs to wordpress with responsive












About:

**Please show me your design preview before purchasing this gig**

I will convert your PSD to fully responsive and full-featured WordPress site

What you will receive:

  • Fully responsive WordPress website that will look fantastic on mobile & tablets
  • Cross-Browser Compatible! (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
  • Control over all of the content on your website
  • Mobile Friendly
  • Responsive Design
  • Option to add Image Slider, Parallax Scrolling, Menus etc.
  • Optimized Code
  • I will use any page builder if you require
  • SEO Friendly!
  • My code is supported in all standard device resolutions(All mobile devices, Tablet s, Standard Laptop, desktop etc)
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! 
  • All code is HAND CODED


Why Choose Me :

  • High quality work and experienced WordPress developer with 240+ 5 star reviews
  • One of the Most trusted, experienced and Best developer in Fiverr
  • 100% satisfied Clients Only
  • I provide ONLY high-quality work and Code.
  • All code is HAND CODED, no software which automates this process is used, as this is very bad practice for cross-browser compatibility and SEO.

Please leave me a message before you order. Thanks a bunch!

Reviews


merpmerp:Does great work!

joysarkar27:Thank you!

camiladalla:Very good seller, very patiente and did all that I asked!

joysarkar27:Thanks a lot!

merpmerp:Does great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment