Thursday 27 September 2018

I will do wordpress theme customization, updates, bug fixes

I will do wordpress theme customization, updates, bug fixes












About:

Have a WordPress theme and need a bit of customization work completed? Not to worry, you’ve come to the right place.

My WordPress Theme Customization package allows you to tell me exactly what you need accomplished and customized on your theme,then I make it happen. Whether you need theme design customization or theme code customization, I will work with you to complete the updates to suit your business or project.

Some of the examples what I can do:

WordPress installation 
WordPress themes installation 
Customizing your Homepage 
Changing your theme layout 
Creating Custom Post Types 
Custom Taxonomies 
Font, color, font size changes 
CSS Changes 
PHP and Javascript Edits 
Custom Contact Forms 
Adding Mailing List Signup Forms 
Installing Sliders 
Adding Sidebar 
Fixing Responsive Issues 
Expanding your Footer

And much more.

1 Gig for 1 Fix

A tailored experience for those who need a theme to work for them. We understand how difficult it can be to get your theme up and running, so let me tackle those theme customization and get you on the road to digital success in no time.

Want a Quote? Please send me your inquiry.

Reviews


sagykorisky:A true professional! It was a pleasure to work with you, and i am coming back for more gigs, be ready! :)

burhan121:Amazing experience

sariahmarketing:Great work. will order again.

burhan121:Amazing experience

melwebdesigner:good job thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment