Friday 28 September 2018

I will design an outstanding homepage for your wordpress

I will design an outstanding homepage for your wordpress












About:

Hi,

I am a professional WordPress developer and designer. I have been working in this field from about 5 years and have a stockpile of knowledge about different aspects of design and development.

In this gig i will create an outstanding and unique landing page for you. Landing pages are always the first impression of your website and business and should have some uniqueness and clarity in it.

The landing page will contain different sections that will highlight core functions of your website each section is uniquely designed along with contact forms for users to get in touch with you.


We always follow the money back guaranty policy for our work so sit tight and choose without any hesitation. 

Best Regards,
Awahab101

Reviews


angeliliu841:completely no design, i am upset with this order. Firstly i sent him reference sites for design, then he copy one fo the site design to me, of course i can not accept. Then he revised, but t he revision is combination of 2 themes from themeforest, he just simply snapshot theme and make theme in one pic. Please do NOT Name your gig DESIGN WEBSITE!

awahab101:This buyer is a complete fraud he keept on telling me to send the deisigns on chat not as a delivery so that he can have more samples then i promised to deliver now when he have it he gave all this shit to me. I have reported him and he will face an inquiry now

cjtheidea:Great work! Delivered exactly what was required!

awahab101:Outstanding Experience!

kreed1965:I can't recommend Awahab101 more highly, he did an awesome job on my project. His work was extremely professional, he delivered everything either on time or early, and went above and beyond to answer any question that I had along the way. Just a super job!


No comments:

Post a Comment