Friday 28 September 2018

I will design a responsive wordpress website using elementor pro

I will design a responsive wordpress website using elementor pro












About:

Hello There, 
I'm a Full-stack WordPress developer having great experience & put immense intention when it comes to full website development.

In this gig, I will design and develop responsive WordPress website using Elementor page builder plugin  for you. My whole offer include the following sweet packages for you.

I'll design & develop complete website & be using WordPress as CMS.

  1. I will build website using any recommended WordPress Theme using Elementor page builder plugin.
  2. Install & customize Landing page and maintenance using Elementor page builder plugin.
  3. You can give me any site's URL that you like & i'll make a complete clone website using WordPress.
  4. I will use Demo content in site & original content could be added if you send.
  5. It includes any corporate, business, education, shop, real-estate etc.

Something not included in this gig

  1. Paid wordpress Plugins & Themes
  2. Extra Plugins to enhance functionality

I am very much strict to my commitments. 

Note : Please 
contact me  before ordering, I might be busy with another order.

Reviews


tikcuf:Best work here on fiverr - highly recommended for sure!!

tariqul01763:Outstanding experience! He is always great!

driftlessrant:Very good experience. Website came out looking great.

bravoocarol:Thank you very much for your work.

johnrgz:Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment