Friday 28 September 2018

I will install, transfer, create, build, customize mobile wordpress website

I will install, transfer, create, build, customize mobile wordpress website












About:

Hi,

Are you worried about your business and website or want to have a new site? I'm here to help you. I'm fayyazfayzi 5+ Years Experienced WordPress Developer, Developed hundreds of websites with WordPress

SERVICES INCLUDED IN THIS GIG

✪ Develop Mobile + SEO + Search Engine Friendly WordPress Website.
✪ Implement E-Commerce Store 
✪ Payment methods 
✪ Security
✪ Optimize Speed

✪ I can develop the websites of following niches.

  • Business or Corporate
  • Real Estate  
  • Medical 
  • Portfolio 
  • Gym
  • Health and Fitness
  • Education
  • Blog/Magazine...and much more.

✪  What you will get in this offer

  • WordPress Installation.
  • Theme Installation
  • Theme Exact Demo Setup
  • Complete Website Creation and much more.

✪ Why you Choose me?

  • Experienced
  • Professional attitude
  • Fast Delivery
  • Friendly enough to exchange suggestions
  • 24/7 dedicated Support
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • 1 Month Free Dedicated Support

✪ What I'll need to get started

  • cPanel Or FTP access
  • Wordpress login (if WordPress installed already).
  • Premium theme with all packages.

I would love to hear from you, Hit on Contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


howard29:Excellent, Flawless Job...Fast Delivery \u0026 No Complaint`s...He`s more Intersted in 100% Customer Satisfaction Than Anything Else...I Am Looking Forward To Working With Him Again.

fayyazfayzi:Exceptional, I'm happy to maintain the 4 months relationship with the same buyer. I would love to do even better than that. Thanks for purchasing my Virtual Assistant Gig.

vampyre_lestat:The service and quality of the work so far has been very good again.\nThe website looks very different to before and hopefully at the end of the process me and Fayyaz will be able to achieve the goal that we agreed on in the beginning of this process.\nFayyaz is a very good consultant and very knowledgeable in WordPress.\n

fayyazfayzi:Thank you so much for purchasing my WordPress Design and Development gig. It was honor to serve you again. Really loved the process would love to work again to make living better.

williamjing:Excellent service!


No comments:

Post a Comment