Wednesday 26 September 2018

I will work live on your website and follow your instructions.

I will work live on your website and follow your instructions.












About:

Note:-  Please strike up a conversation with me first before placing your order.

Please don't ask me to share my contact details like phone number, Email, Skype and don't offer me a direct payment

Thank you.
Regards Karun

Reviews


b_alonge:Service was swift! I recommend.

elysseos88:Dreamer is my internet guy, trust worthy, a strong communicator and one of the good guys.

drjim3706:Seller is responsive to my requests and making changes as needed. Appreciate his patience and desire to see a fantastic final product.

parentkidbaby:Awesome sauce. Great job for the twentieth time

lazlazlaz:The seller did more than achieve my goals. He was so patient and thorough. I will hire him again on a weekly basis to maintain my website. It was truely a pleasure working with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment