Friday 28 September 2018

I will fix any wordpress issues and errors

I will fix any wordpress issues and errors












About:

Please contact me before placing the order.


I am experienced WordPress Expert. I have well experienced to Debug and Fix error of WordPress Theme, Plugin, functionality and HTML, CSS, JS issues.

My Services:

  •     Fix any WordPress problem.
  •     Fix coding PHP, HTML & CSS Errors.
  •     Repair functionality.
  •     Update Theme.
  •     Repair Plugin.
  •     Fix design and responsive Issue.
  •     Fix slow loading.
  •     Fix security issue.
  •     Fix database issue.
  •     After done work free support one month.
  •     Add new Functionality etc.

..AND much more! 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee!

If you have any question feel free to ask me anytime.

Reviews


freesneasy:Excellent service and immediate results. Highly recommend to anyone!!

hoangkianh:Outstanding Experience!

blancabr:Very good developer, highly recommended. Hoangkianh was recommended to me by the support team of my current theme, so I knew it was trustworthy, and just want to reassure any potential customers that he is indeed very good and trustworthy. There are cheaper ones but don't go and hire someone else you don't know cause they might ruin your webiste

hoangkianh:Thank you for your kind words. That motivated me to try harder in my work.

yskatll:Everything excellent and very fast, thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment