Thursday 27 September 2018

I will convert your psd or html to new wordpress site

I will convert your psd or html to new wordpress site












About:

Please contact with me before order. (I will reply very soon)

PSD or html to Responsive Wordpress site

You will get fully Functional Responsive WordPress Theme - 3 to 5 days turnaround time....

For the Basic Gig , I will only convert one PSD or html page to WordPress.(So, Please contact with me for extra pages)


Main Features of this gig:

  • All Device and Browser Compatibility
  • Fully Functional Responsive Theme
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • Compatible with all Wordpress Versions
  • Theme Settings - Easy Control of the site
  • SEO Optimized
  • Custom Post/Taxonomy Type Support
  • Validated HTML/CSS Code
  • Localization/Language Support
  • Complete Widget Support


Note: Budget can be high or low due to your design. So, Please contact with me first.

Thank You
Jobayer

Reviews


bossrey26:All great words goes to this man. Jobayer is very talented and listens to what his customer needs. He even give you extras just to make your site looks fantastic! I am very happy and so satisfied with his work! I will definitely order again and totally recommend him as the go to guy for Wordpress!

jobayerhossan:Thank you so much! Great Client!

marceloranieri:One of best in here, great to work with.

jobayerhossan:Great work experience with him!

marceloranieri:Fast and talented


No comments:

Post a Comment