Wednesday 26 September 2018

I will do any WordPress edits,customization etc

I will do any WordPress edits,customization etc












About:

Hello I am WPMASTER999 


Level One Seller with 100% Positive Customer Feedback


Please contact me before you place an order about the work needed.


Please send me a message before you make an order. Its very important ! We should discuss first about what you need. I always do a quick reply.


24 Hours Delivery Time.


WordPress Theme Install

WordPress Theme Edit

WordPress Theme Customization

WordPress Page Template Creation


I will change , modify and customize your wordpress website.


If you want to modify your theme then i can help you with that also.

  • Removing or adding anything
  • HTML CSS FIX
  • Adding slider
  • Adding pop up box
  • Changing layout
  • Sidebar modification
  • Mail-chimp and Contact Form 7 Integration
  • Moving WordPress to another host
  • Adding logo
  • Adding gallery
  • Installing new plugins and set up,
  • Contact Form Creation etc etc.

Almost any wordpress customization job.


NOTE: I will do one main customization per gig.

Reviews


wanderlustmv:Once again I am amazed by the work ethics of this man. Never fails to amaze me everything as he complete work before the expected time if delivery. Anwar is a real keeper

wpmaster999:Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm really glad I could help. Best of luck with your writing and future endeavors! Really You are a pleasure to work with.

thomasaba:fantastisk Work!

wpmaster999:Thanks for your kind words! It's always great when I get to work with such friendly and\r\ngreat people on Fiverr. Best of luck with your writing endeavors, and I look forward to\r\nworking with you more!

yaniqueg24:wpmaster999 was amazing, he understood what pain I was experiencing and he fixed it in record time! Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment