Thursday 27 September 2018

I will create beautiful wordpress website

I will create beautiful wordpress website












About:

No more hassles, no more worries and no overspending with this affordable complete package!

If you’re planning to make a personal or professional website to tell about your products or services, a Wordpress website could give you a great start. This gig offers a complete Wordpress website creation for either personal or business site. I will deliver you a brand new website that you can start to call as your own!

Your Website will be completely responsive to all screen sizes. I will send you a list of the premium themes. you can choose the one you like. I will also set up all the plugins you need. 

I am not providing hosting and domain name, you will have to buy it yourself (I can guide you through that process).

Features you can have:

Optin form

Video Backgrounds

Parallax section

Responsive slider

Custom Checkout fields.

Optin form

Drag and Drop page builder

Backup plugin 

Google Maps Integration

Social media integration

Why order my gig?

Your satisfaction is my first priority, therefore modification/s is included.  

Expect quality and timely results.

This affordable and highly-efficient gig could give real value to your money.

Reviews


julissajose:He knew what i was looking for :) thank you

gooch21:Thank you very much

mthethwapumza:wow, very impressed with this seller. his communication and patience were the best highly recommend

judereadpga:Wamiq is great! Excellent communication, produced a great website for me and gave me some great ideas to make the website better than I had visualised it. Highly recommend.

yukoshimano:he is the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment