Wednesday 26 September 2018

I will build responsive wordpress website design and blog

I will build responsive wordpress website design and blog












About:

Get BEST Website Design - Branding Consultancy - Reliable Customer Support


Why choose me?

 

I’ve been designing and developing WordPress websites for more than four years. With a firm footing I have an experience of large range projects including but not limited to blog, e-commerce, agency, directory listing, job portal, real-estate and many more.


Basic Package: 

 Latest Wordpress installation.

 Premium WP theme. 

 Landing page and Blog setup. 

 Plugins installation. 

 

Standard Package:

 Good for startup/small level businesses.

 Best for 5 pages site with your content.

 The website will be fully responsive and user-friendly.

 Social Networks configuration.

 Amazing slider, social icons and forms.

 Blogging Feature

 Best user experience and fully secured admin panel.

 

Premium Package:
 All features of Standard package included.

 Best for 7 to 10 pages websites.

 E-commerce functionality, shopping cart system, necessary integrations.

 Cloudflare configuration.

 The website will be SEO Friendly.

EXTRA BONUSES


Note: Please contact me Before ordering & read FAQs.

Reviews


alipourdad:Professional. Followed instructions well.

esims613:Best service I've received on Fiverr yet! I wish there were more starts than 5 because he deserves 7. Communication and quality are through the roof good!

rsravi:zainmalik96 is a great developer. He is a very supportive and responsive. I highly recommend him.

bancroft1982:Absolutely fantastic person to work with. I am so happy with my website and the after sales service is brilliant. I will be using you again in the near future. Thank you Zain

cmg2018:the best developer available in our opinion. wonderful work and great effort. truly the best around.


No comments:

Post a Comment