Thursday 27 September 2018

I will add 75 products to your woocommerce wordpress shopping store

I will add 75 products to your woocommerce wordpress shopping store












About:

Hello..!

Do you have aBeautiful WordPress WooCommerce Shopping Storeand want toAddproductsto sale them online?
Congratulations You are at right place...!

I have more than2 years professional experienceofAdding and Customizing Simple and Variable productsto WooCommerce Store.

You will provide me theinformationof your products in a spreadsheet or website links, I will add your product to your site.

  • Product Title
  • Description
  • Short Description
  • Price
  • Category/sub-categories
  • Product images
  • Variations (for variable products)
  • Tags/Key words·
  • SKU

I will work with100%user safety.

Note:

This price is for simple products only.If you want to add variable products or have any question, you can just inbox me.i'm always here toHelp you.

Thanks..!!

Reviews


destinyent:Great service. Seller was very patient to follow instructions and delivering results :)

sigma_tech:Very good experience. Thank you..!

godsonechezona:thanks great job done

sigma_tech:Thank you..!

destinyent:Nice experience. Seller is professional :)


No comments:

Post a Comment