Wednesday 26 September 2018

I will create wordpress website or wordpress design

I will create wordpress website or wordpress design












About:

Wordpress, Wordpress website, Wordpress Design & Wordpress Blog

Hi, I 'm Todd Cutick,  working as freelance web developer for the last  8 years. I have also worked with a UK based company Nova Fabrica for 4 years and build plenty of web solutions for clients all over the world.

     
I don't provide hosting and domain name, so you have to purchase it before I start working on your project.

If I use a premium theme or plugin on your website and you need the support in the future, then you have to purchase the license by yourself. 

I create your site with dummy content (If you don't provide the content) Later on you will be able to add text, images & unlimited pages with a bunch of clicks! No programming required.

I know security is very important for every website so I'll use a premium security plugin for every website.


Our Key Services

    ✔ Client Satisfaction 
    ✔ Fast Response Rate
    ✔ Money Back Guarantee 
    ✔ Special Security Measure
    ✔ Future bugs support for your website


Please feel free to contact me for a custom quote! :)

Reviews


hassanquresh741:Consistently good feedback and go extra mile to accomplish customer's requests. I will be placing next order soon.

kanwal_khalid:Amazing results, very quick , i am going to use his services a lot from now on. I recommend each one of you that need this kind of services to use them.

alimasudkhan:Great Seller .. Had a great experience working with him... Will hire him again

alimasudkhan:He was really quick in doing my project. Did all of my work as per my needs :) Really happy :) A++++

mr_rebel:Outstanding Job Done by this professional Developer. Understand each and every Requirement... Great and fast turnaround. Polite and easy communication. Will hire again soon for further projects...


No comments:

Post a Comment