Friday 28 September 2018

I will make wordpress website for you

I will make wordpress website for you












About:

My name is  Ranjeet with 4 + year experience in web development. Mostly work in Wordpress + Shopify theme Development and E commerce Store Setup.


 I Can do it 100% :- 

A- Full Website Create
B- Header And Footer Customization
C- Navigation Setup
D- Cart Page
E- Product Adding
F- Home Page Customization
G- Collection Page Customization
H- Slideshow Banner
I- Theme Customization


 
Looking forward to work with you.

Reviews


jeffhowell6:I used Ranjeet again and he again delivered quality work done quickly with excellent communication.

ranjeetverma201:outstanding experience! THank you once again sir

thomascoffee:Great person to word with. Does an excellent job.

ranjeetverma201:Outstanding experience! Thank you sir

websyo:Once again, fast and professional, he met all the requirements with ease.


No comments:

Post a Comment