Thursday, 27 September 2018

I will create a professional wordpress website

I will create a professional wordpress website












About:

PLEASE DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE ORDERING.


Lite 
 
✪ Wordpress configuration
✪ Best for 5 pages including CTA's.
✪ Content insertion and social setup. 
✪ Wordpress theme of my choice.

Plus 

✪ Best for new startup or small level businesses.
✪ Best for upto 10 pages site.
✪ Beautiful slider, social network setup and contact form.
✪ Your Wordpress theme or my recommendation.
✪ Blogging Feature
✪ Attractive color scheme.
✪ Fully secure admin panel.

PRO 

✪ Best for upto 15 pages websites.
✪ E-commerce shop system with Paypal module.
✪ Your WordPress theme or my recommendation.
✪ High-End crafted design along with shopping cart system.
✪ Modern slider design, Contact Form and blogging feature.
✪ The website will be SEO Friendly. 


Key features & Services:


✔ Friendly User panel
✔ Responsive Design
✔ Visually appealing Layout
✔ SEO friendly website
✔ With best security practices
✔ Fluent in English and Project understanding
✔ 100 % Satisfaction
✔  Frequent Updates during project.

IMPORTANT:


If you have any custom request or for a quick consultation, drop me a message.

Read FAQ Below

Reviews


rabeefaiz:communication was excellent and I am happy with the work done. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Will work with again!! Good work is done.

eshan78:Outstanding experience

rabeefaiz:communication was excellent and I am happy with the work done. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Will work with again!! Good work is done.

eshan78:Outstanding experience

:


No comments:

Post a Comment