Thursday 27 September 2018

I will install and configure wordpress website

I will install and configure wordpress website












About:

Hi, Thinking to start a Wordpress based website(any kind)? I will help you to install and configure Wordpress on your server with a free theme (premium theme if you provide) and some most necessary plugins that you need. 

*******Service i will provide***************
  • Install Wordpress
  • Configure it
  • Install some necessary plugins(as your need)


Please note that you must have a domain and server. It may be free or premium. 

**Please don't contact me about the Adult website.

For the Premium pack, the price will be different according to needs.


You are welcome to make a discussion with me before making Order. Thanks.

Reviews


roscotac2:Fast and efficient

roscotac2:good as always

codemasterjamil:Good experience ! Thank you so much.

alyassia:Delivered on time. Helped fix my ecommerce page. Thanks!

codemasterjamil:Thanks for the review.


No comments:

Post a Comment