Thursday 27 September 2018

I will fix, install, create wordpress site using divi theme,divi pagebuilder

I will fix, install, create wordpress site using divi theme,divi pagebuilder












About:

Hi 

I am wordpress expert .Please contact Before order.

100% professional website with latest Divi theme or get your money back (guaranteed).

This gig is not for all types of website! If you wan't anything other than Divi site, please contact me before placing your order.

Here's what the gig entails:

  • For $5 i will install the latest version of the theme
For a custom offer you'll get the following:
  • Fully setup portfolio website or blog for all niches
  • Responsive and SEO optimized theme
  • Full customization and menu setup
  • pages update

Additional bonuses include:

Link of menus to the appropriate page.
Link to social media accounts.

Reviews


zeefarrouge221:Very good designer. He has a great eye and a keen sense of Western web content

webtech878:Thank You

newskywebsites:Very fast and friendly! Also reasonable pricing. I will definitely work with him again!

webtech878:Thanks .He is a awesome buyer.

jasonoh99:I am pleased with the final outcome of the work as per my request.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment