Wednesday 26 September 2018

I will design professional wordpress website or blog in 48 hours

I will design professional wordpress website or blog in 48 hours












About:

Dear Buyer,

I am Dapo, an expert WordPress Developer with experience in developing Websites; blogs, landing pages for businesses, ecommerce, corporate bodies, individuals and more.

If you want a Website with smooth user experience, loads fast, responsive, Search Engine Optimized (SEO), and which will project you well to your client/audience, then you have come to the right place.


My Services:

  • Design, Redesign your Website to your taste
  • WordPress Customization
  • Free Themes
  • SEO Optimization
  • Ecommerce Ready
  • Plugin Installation
  • Forms and Social Media Integration
  • Make Website Responsive and accessible

 

What you will get:

  • Beautiful and professionally designed Website
  • Timely delivery
  • Good communication and revisions

 Please contact me for discussions before ordering the gig.

Thank you.

Reviews


oladayotimi:The developer built a beautiful website, communicated well and was willing to make revisions.

janettt:My new landing page looks stunning, he did a great job.

dapobabs:I'm glad you like the new design, nice working with you.

bonkoinc:Dapo did well with the deliverables, he was responsive and on time. Love my new website.

dapobabs:I'm glad you like the outcome. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment