Thursday 30 April 2020

Any Wordpress Theme Customization











About:

We can professionally customize your existing WordPress theme to fit all your needs. Fast turnaround time, clean and quality work with the latest WP coding standards.

We'd love to hear more about you project so contact us to find out what we can do without any obligations.



Some of the examples what we can do:



  • Logo change
  • Layout Modification
  • WordPress Customization
  • User-Friendly Interface
  • SEO Optimized Theme
  • Fully Tested & Bug-Free
  • Customizing fonts and colors
  • Plugins or Module Installation & Customization
  • Creating a custom header and inserting the logo into your website
  • Remove unwanted theme features
  • Add custom slider
  • Make changes to theme design and layout
  • Custom post loop display


Why Choose me?



  • 100% Money Back Guarantee 
  • Incomparable Qualityzation

  • Affordable Price
  • 24/7 Technical Support
  • Pixel Perfect Design
  • Support & Maintenance
  • Assured Security


In case you have any question, Feel Free to ask me.


This support is Exclusively on Fiverr!


Reviews


:

Seller did all I asked of him within a reasonable amount of time. I would recommend this seller.

:

I've got what I needed. Must say Professionally very humble and cooperative person. I recommend his services to everyone.

:

Yes he did and I really thank him

:

Great job very responsive

:

it was okay




No comments:

Post a Comment