Wednesday 29 April 2020

Create Revolution Slider And Fix In Wordpress











About:

Are you looking for Revolution slider expert? won't worry i am here. I am a revolution slider expert.

I am create your a stunning animated revolution slider or layer slider for your WordPress website or modify any existing slider.I have more experience in designing like Revolution slider, website banner design, slideshow design, slider on WordPress webpage etc ...



I will provide the following  services



  • If your contents and images are not proper dimensions, I will make fully resizable.
  • Youtube and Vimeo Video slider

  • Responsive Design
  • Using Animation 

  • Using text with animation

  • iPhone & Android Swipe Touch enabled
  • Using awesome button with animation

  • Any kind of issue regarding WordPress revolution slider design.
  • Special Easing effect
  • text transition with animation
  • etc


So don't worry, my work 100% satisfaction guarantee, unless money back. 

If you have any question please feel free to inbox me. I am always ready to help you



Thanks 

Sherena Begum

Reviews


:

Excellent work and quick turnaround time. Will def. hire again

:

HIGHLY APPROVED!! This seller responded immediately and delivered our order very quickly. Everything was which we had suggested and then some. VERY HAPPY

:

Great job!

:

thanks, I will make the slide now? hopefully it will be responsive?

:

Good service. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment