Tuesday 28 April 2020

Install Wordpress On Your Domain Within 24 Hours











About:

I will install Wordpress with free or premium theme on your Domain Or Hosting.



I can help you in:



  • WordPress installation and setup
  • Theme installation and customization
  • Plugins installation issues.


What I'll Need To Complete Order:


  • WordPress Login (must)
  • FTP login ( need  when files edit require)
  • Hosting or cPanel login (need sometime like database related works)


Delivery Time:



- Most orders will be delivered within 24 Hours.



If you've any question then feel free to ask. If you have more than 1 task or a big project, you can contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a custom quote.



Order Now....*Exclusively on Fiverr*

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Honest and good job. Thanks !

:

Perfect, thank you.

:

Great communication, fantastic work as usual!!!

:

good work. excellet

:

Fantastic work, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment