Monday 27 April 2020

Transfer Your Wordpress Site In 24 Hours











About:

I will migrate wordpress website from one hosting to another as low as for $10. I know you also get offer of $5 per migration but here you get surety and safety as I have 4 to 5 years of experience in this field.



Your website is precision and I will take care of your design, plugins, widgets, themes, database and all other files will be transferred to your new hosting/server flawlessly.



I will do;



- migrate wordpress site from one hosting to another

- migrate website site from one domain to another

- transfer wordpress site from one sub-domain to root

- Transfer website site from one root to sub-domain



No Size Limit* For Moving Your Site,I will migrate wordpress of any size from one host to another. (check gig extra for more than 1 GB)



Served 1500+ Customers and transferred 1000+ sites & having 100% Positive feedback...



Express Delivery and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ! :)



Note: 

-  For large sites Please buy extra ! you can message me first if you have any questions.

- I can also move wordpress from non cpanel hosting.Kindly message me first before placing order for that.



You can ask me any questions before you order

Reviews


:

Seller did what he said he would do in a timely manner and went above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.

:

The seller is very very talented and highly capable. He did exactly what I wanted. More importantly, he delivered exactly the timelines committed. I would recommend this seller and work with him in the future for any need.

:

We needed to override a website with an existing website. Chirag did it in no time. Everything works perfectly! Thank you so much!!!

:

It was great working with him, very patient and responsive with my questions. I wish I had found him earlier to do my website migration and error fixes. I will definitely use him again.

:

Chirag has excellent communication and is very willing to help. We had some technical issues (which were not his fault, but a problem at our end that caused a delay) and he efficiently sorted it all out for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment