Thursday 30 April 2020

Fix Wordpress Issues And Php Bugs











About:

-please, I would appreciate it if you leave me a message containing your requirements before placing an order-

In this Gig, I will fix wordpress issues and php bugs : ( 1 Gig order for one issue fixing)



  • I can fix your responsiveness Issue
  • I can fix your loading speed issue
  • I can fix your images sizes
  • I can fix your pages errors 
  • I can fix your permalinks issues
  • I can fix html issue
  • I can fix css issues
  • I can fix wordpress issues
  • I can fix php bugs


Here’s why you should hire me:



  • I’m a Level 2 seller here with over 99% positive ratings
  • I Have 4 years’ experience in Professional Development
  • I provide full support and consultancy
  • I always deliver on time


Place discuss before placing order . Only for knowing availability :)

Reviews


:

Thank you for your help

:

Repeat Customer!

:

Excellent job.

:

thanks. great work.

:

Great work as always!!




No comments:

Post a Comment