Wednesday 29 April 2020

Create Wordpress Website Design, Professional Development











About:

Professional and Reliable WordPress developer and designer with 8 years of positive experience and rating.



I am a WordPress developer with more than 7+ years of experience, I can handle any type of projects, I have created more than 500 websites till yet and still creating, If you are looking for an SEO-friendly and responsive WordPress website design then you are at the right place, my FRIEND.



The most critical issue for any website is the security, I am also a WordPress security expert and I know all the flows which I never left for hackers while creating WordPress Blog.



Why Should You Hire Me?



  1. - more than 7 years of experience
  2. - also a WordPress security expert (check my other gig and review)
  3. - I will create SEO-friendly and responsive websites for all devices
  4. - I only accept those orders which I understand completely
  5. - 7 Days Support after delivery
  6. - Your satisfaction is my peace


You can hire me for any type of website, feel free to contact me if your question is not in the F.A.Q list :)



For any custom order, you need to contact me first.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have worked with Solomon on a number of projects which have been great. This was not the best experience. There was a little bit of scope creep on my behalf, but all the edits I requested were accepted and I was told it wasn't a problem. My main issue with this project was the continued missed deadlines. I will give him another chance and just put this down to a COVID-19 situation.

Seller's Response:

Solomon served a great service. All the time, he was available and helped me with my website. Thank you

Seller's Response:

thanks mate for your lovely Comment

Seller's Response:

Great service, very efficient and fast delivery. Highly recommended 5*

:

thanks mate for your lovely Comment




No comments:

Post a Comment