Wednesday 29 April 2020

Be Your Wordpress Virtual Assistant











About:

***Level 2 Seller***



(Note: Please Do not direct Order. Inbox me first)



Hi,


My Name is Rashed. And I am working as a Wordpress Expert or Virtual Assistant last 3 Years. So If you need any Help For your Website then, You are the exactly right place.



What Should I do?



  • Fresh Wordpress Install and Theme installation
  • Customization Full site and Create Pages As Your requirement
  • Move Your Site to another Domain / Hosting
  • Fix Your Html, CSS, Php issue
  • Increase Your site speed
  • Setup Site Security issue.
  • Fix On-Page-SEO
  • Setup Woocommerce Functionality / Or make Full e-commerce website
  • Upload Your Product
  • Etc


I Will try to do anything as you wish.



Special Offer-



after I complete the work, If you Want to Learn How to Maintain your site in the future on your own, I will make a Full Youtube video for you and show it to you.



I Also Create / Build Full Wordpress, E-commerce, Woocommerce, Portfolio, Business Website. So, If you need anything you Can check my Other Gig or Contact me for Details.



Let me know if you have any question.



Thanks.



Note: I already have 150+ 5 Start review in My Portfolio, So You trust my skills.



(Please inbox me before placing Order So We can Discuss it)

Reviews


:

He is excellent, and I love working with Raju. He goes above and beyond expectations to satisfy his customer. Great work ethics. Keep up the good work.

:

Great service! Raju worked really hard to get the speed of my webpage up and create a booking page and the result is impressive.

:

Raju was great. great communication skills. He completed things as and when was requested. will definitely use him again

:

Great job as usual!!

:

He did a good job.




No comments:

Post a Comment