Monday 27 April 2020

Customize Your Wordpress Theme











About:

I will customize your WordPress theme to match your goals.If you've bought yourself a great WordPress theme, but there's a few things that you'd like to change, but you don't know how to change or you have no enough time. That's where I come in! I will take your existing WordPress theme and modify it's style to suit your needs.



I have nice experience of WordPress theme customization from last three years and I have worked for 300 more WordPress websites in the world. I can customize any theme of WordPress.



My service Included: 



I will customize according to your requirements



- I will show you all things that you want to know by screenshot images or by sharing my computer screen.



- I will send you video tutorial/screenshot image, if you need this for more clarification.



For Custom Job:



- WordPress Software/ Theme Update 

- Theme Installation. 

- Amazon Affiliate Products addition 

- WooCommerce 

- Content Addition to replace demo content. 

- SSL Installation 

- Speed Optimization 

- Site/Hosting Transfer 

- WPML plugings/ Multi-language setup. 



Send an Enquiry for this work, I will tell you about the cost.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service and very creative design!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience.

Seller's Response:

I initially hired Annanosok because he had a good track record and he told me he would deliver exactly what I wanted. Annanosok did a great job for me and he was EXTREMELY patient with me, as I don't have knowledge in the tasks he helped me with. He communicated with me many, many times and was always polite and respectful. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, Great Buyer :)

Seller's Response:

Amazing design and fast delivery! Highly recomended graphi designer




No comments:

Post a Comment