Thursday 30 April 2020

Customize And Design Wordpress Website











About:

I'll build and design complete responsive WordPress website for you in this gig. I've different packages depending on what you need. If you need something custom/different, you can inbox me.



Mostly I use Templates to design WordPress website but I can also do a custom WordPress design based on your requirements.



About gig:

  • E-commerce (only in Premium Package)
  • Responsive on all devices.
  • Social media integration.
  • Contact form and location map integration.
  • Easy backend panel (Free help if you don't know how to use WordPress backend).
  • Up to date design.
  • SEO and Speed optimization plugins.
  • 2 weeks of support after completion of the project.


Why you should choose me?

  1. Always deliver on time.
  2. 5 years of experience with Wordpress.
  3. Already completed 200+ website design projects.


You can message me if you have any questions before placing an order!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment