Tuesday 28 April 2020

Install Fix And Customize Wordpress











About:

Looking for a Wordpress Expert? Well, You've come to the right place.



When you work with me, you're getting the expertise of a seasoned WordPress web designer. I have been developing websites for over five years.



My Fiverr Services For $5:
 
✓ Install WordPress Solution
✓ Install Premium Themes like demo
✓ Install Essential Plugins
✓ Social Links / Contact Page / Google Map

✓ Responsive Design
✓ Support


Why Choose me?



✓ I'm working with WordPress last 5 years



✓ I've completed over 870 projects with all positive feedback



✓ High rated seller on fiverr



✓ 100% client satisfaction guaranteed



✓ Money Back guarantee


If you already have WordPress and need some help, send me a message. Here are some common tasks I've can help with:


✓ Migration of your site to a new server


✓ Backup, cloning & restauration


✓ Install plugins for WordPress


✓ Error debugging & fixing


✓ Security & Malware cleanup


✓ Create new pages & contact forms


✓ Improving the speed of your website.



PS: it's 1 gig per small task. If you have a big project, you can inbox me to discuss it and get a custom offer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Parfait comme toujours avec Youssef ! Merci ;)

Seller's Response:

Merci Clément! ^^

Seller's Response:

Perfect! as always!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Honest, Professional and Prompt. Greatly appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment