Tuesday 28 April 2020

Clone And Redesign Any Website 24 Hours











About:

Do want to clone,Develop and customize Any kind of site ?



Don't worry. You are in right place.contact  me with the web URL that you want to clone,,it will be exactly same to same and if you add or remove Functions/Features and  need any change i will do it.



I will do for you :



=> Clone/Copy/Duplicate any kind of website



=> Clone/Duplicate/Copy any WordPress site



=> Customize  WordPress  Theme and plugin



=> Any kind of task related  to WordPress



=> Clone HTML ,CSS , js, jquery site.



=> I can also do copy WordPress site as well but after copy it will not work as WordPress site, it will be act as HTML site



I always give 100% satisfaction to my client.  Clients satisfaction is the main part of my work. If Unsatisfied I'll  Give you 100% Money Back Guarantee.I believe in quality and long time work with good relation.



Please contact me before placing your order!



Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

An Excellent work! Will work with him again and again! Recommended!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Love to working with him always..very professional, very fast delivery and very fast response as well. Will keep coming back for more work. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much !!!

Seller's Response:

This is my second time with him. Super fast, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Very quick to make modification/revisions. A true front-end developer. Will hire him again and again. Highly recommended!!




No comments:

Post a Comment