Wednesday 29 April 2020

Any Custom Web Development And Design Task











About:

Hello, I'm Alex and for this gig I will do any customization as a web developer and designer and as per your precise instructions - no muss, no fuss!


I will only deal with complex programming tasks which can not be achieved with pre-made plugins or themes.

I don't create or redesign sites for this gig - for such see my other gig in "Full Website Creation" subcategory.



I will always start from scratch and deliver high quality work. 100% my work.


Every single task will be achieved considering possible updates, as per wordpress developer documentation and coding standards.


I'm here for custom work and just like yours, every single task or project that I've done so far was a unique one.
Same task/project was never requested twice, therefore to find out the cost, first I must make sure that I fully understand your requirements, then I will need to take the time and figure out the programming part based on whatever else (theme and plugins) may be involved.



If you need your task done in a cost-effective manner, feel free to contact me.
If you are after the cheapest offer you may not find it here.

I am quick, yet meticulous. Each job is not complete until you are 100% satisfied.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent work, speedy delivery and no bugs - perfect. Great experience.

Seller's Response:

Great work.

:

Great work as usual my custom site is the best and I will never use anybody else's service again. Thank you Alex.

:

Axxel is without a doubt my favourite WordPress developer on Fiverr. He is very skilled and delivers what you need without issue. I am extremely happy with his gig. Keep up the AWESOME work buddy!

:

Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment