Monday 27 April 2020

Create Unique Responsive Wordpress Design











About:

Hi, I 'm Dio,  working as freelance web developer for the last  4 years. I have also worked with a UK based company Nova Fabrica for 4 years and build plenty of web solutions for clients all over the world.


     
I don't provide hosting and domain name, so you have to purchase it before I start working on your project.


If I use a premium theme or plugin on your website and you need the support in the future, then you have to purchase the license by yourself. 


I create your site with dummy content (If you don't provide the content) Later on you will be able to add text, images & unlimited pages with a bunch of clicks! No programming required.


I know security is very important for every website so I'll use a premium security plugin for every website.




Our Key Services


    ✔ Client Satisfaction 
    ✔ Fast Response Rate
    ✔ Money Back Guarantee 
    ✔ Special Security Measure
    ✔ Future bugs support for your website




Please feel free to contact me for a custom quote! :)

Reviews


:

Good job

:

Another great job

:

Good job

:

This professional team has proven high quality work in Mailchimp marketing, SEO optimisation as well as website development. It’s really so nice to work with you guys. Definitely recommend and I will give them all my next orders in this profession. Thanks again and good luck.

:

Another successful job with Dio. Very supportive and professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment