Saturday 4 April 2020

Create Wordpress Slider, Revolution, Master, Layer Slider











About:

============ Wordpress Slider ================


I will add beautiful slider where you want  in your website with amazing and lovely effects. 
Setup and configure your Revolution Slider , Layer Slider And  Fusion Slider. So you should not to be worry after order my gig. I will solve your all the issues related in WORDPRESS SLIDER


My provided services :



  • Add Slider Effect with Animation on Text, Button


  • Image and Thumbs fully resizable


  • Using CSS Animation 


  • Unlimited Caption Layers


  • Captions like Video, Image and html tags can be easily - Created


  • iPhone & Android Swipe Touch enabled


  • Special Easing effect


  • Vimeo & Youtube Supported.


  • Video Slider


  • Responsive Slider


I'm Believe in long term relationship with client. My aim is client satisfied with my work it's more important otherwise I refunded 100% money back.


Thanks,


Reviews


:

Very fast response. Will use again.

:

He did the work properly.

:

Very fast, very communicative, extremely talented and smooth. I will order more.

:

Fast, and accurate service! Will use again!

:

Quick service, thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment