Tuesday 7 April 2020

Fix Your Shopify And Wordpress Website Errors











About:

Hello

i am web developer with 1 year experience of WordPress, shopify websites.

i will fix any your WordPress, shopify error, problem and bugs.



My Services List:



  • Fix Css, Html issue,
  • Theme Customization,
  • Fix Bugs,
  • Css Customization,
  • Theme Instillation,
  • Fix Responsive Problems,
  • Edit Pages & Contents,
  • Full site creation.
  • Install apps, plugin and Configuration.
  • Upload Products.
  • unlimited Revision.
  • Fast Solution. 


Work until you 100% satisfied.  (EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR)


Note: If have any question inbox.



Thank You 

FAROOQ129

Reviews


:

Very professional. I recommend. I use it again.

:

I decided to start a print-on-demand business and to open a brand new Shopify site. Farooq is customizing the theme and setting it up to accept print-on-demand orders. As always, Farooq is doing an awesome job -- I look forward to having a POD business set up & running soon!

:

I had some tech problems with print-on-demand products on Shopify. I didn't know but Farooq is also great at setting up a Shopify print-on-demand store too. Excellent communication and excellent work, 5 stars -- highly recommended.

:

I'm obsessed with my Shopify site and asked Farooq to create a number of product images and also create an animated GIF for my Shopify site. Farooq was able to do everything, and super fast! Highly recommended, and he stays in close communication too which is very important to me

:

No matter what the project is, Farooq is someone I can count on. He quickly understands the work involved and he gets the job done right. He's the rare Fiverr seller who actually aims for perfect work. Highly recommended, 5 stars.




No comments:

Post a Comment